You need a dedicated app to customize your home screen in style! This is the definitive version of the dress-up app that has all the dress-up materials!
Prerequisite: The Weather Widget is only available for use during the Premium membership period.
If you are having trouble getting location information for the weather or the weather is not being displayed, or if the location is wrong in the Weather Widget, you need to check the following four points:
① Are you a Premium member of WidgetClub?
② Have you permitted WidgetClub to access location information?
③ Have you updated your location information to correct the obtained location?
④ If only the temperature seems odd, reconsider your settings for Celsius (℃) and Fahrenheit (°F).
Go to 'Profile' > tap the settings button (⚙) at the top right > check your 'Membership Status'. If it says 'Premium', there's no problem. If it's 'Free', tap on your membership status to join the premium plan.
(If you've already subscribed to the premium plan but it says 'Free', please tap 'Restore Purchase Status' in the settings)
First, you need to grant location permission to WidgetClub
3. If it's your first time, a popup asking for location permission will appear. Tap 'Allow While Using App'.
4. Once the location has been accessed, it will be reflected in the widget.
If this popup doesn't appear and you're told to set it from the settings, it seems that you've turned off WidgetClub's location permission.
1. Go to Apple's settings screen and search for 'Location'.
2. Select 'Share My Location' from the search results.
3. Select 'WidgetClub' from the list of location status.
4. In 'Allow Location Access', choose 'While Using This App'.
5. Return to the WidgetClub app and tap 'Weather Location permission' on the settings page.
6. Once the name of your current region appears, you're all set.
1. Go to 'Profile' > '⚙' to access the settings page.
2. Tap 'Weather Location Access' to re-obtain your current location. Please confirm that the location name is correct.
If the weather information is displayed, but the temperature seems odd (like it's 50 degrees off), the temperature unit might be different.
Please refer to the following article on how to set the temperature unit: